The sacred time will define the sacred event. Mother’s pleasure begins the moment she realizes a new life is striving inside her body. The joy of pregnancy is spellbound, and it is one of the precious moments in a woman's life because she is going to have somebody from her blood throughout her life. You would be in a world of happiness during your period of pregnancy and after giving birth to a child.
All the time you may wonder and wonder about your new life with the new cutie-pie. At times during pregnancy, you may feel the difference in your appearance and the stretch marks found on your tummy. You may be little worried about your beauty also. Is it not? So I hope this article is going to help you to identify and control the stretch marks.
What are stretch marks?
Stretch marks are small, tiny tears in the layers of tissue beneath your skin as the skin tighten due to the weight of the baby during pregnancy. Drastic increase in weight during pregnancy can also create stretch marks. It is found profoundly for the fair-skinned people than the darker people. It is not only found on the tummy but also on their thighs, hips, and breasts. As years pass by, they may fade, but they do not entirely vanish.
Who is most at risk of stretch marks?
It's quite natural to get stretch marks during pregnancy. Stretch marks commonly appear in the final few weeks of pregnancy. The stretch marks might be a new shock to the new mothers. Mothers who put on much weight or, the mothers with more than a baby are most likely to get deep visible stretch marks. Some women will get stretch marks before pregnancy, and these categories of women have increased chances of having stretch marks during the period of gestation. If you are going to become a new mom, check to see if your mother or granny had stretch marks during their time of pregnancy. Genetic continuation also leads to stretch marks.
How can you identify pregnancy related stretch marks?
You can find the stretch marks visibly which differs from person to person. The depth of the marks depends on skin tone and the amount of weight put on. You can see the visible difference of the stretch marks during and after pregnancy. Stretch mark appears due to the tearing of dermis layer of the skin. These wavy lines occur in the surrounding areas of hip, thigh, and tummy. It may also appear on all parts of your body as well.
Can I prevent stretch marks?
There is no pig-tail removal of stretch mark as such. If you find any product in an advertisement, they are just money-minded. The product will give a cure temporarily since you apply it on the external layer of the skin, but the actual stretching happens only underneath the layer. There is absolute preventive measure that can help you control the marks given below:
- Stay Hydrated: Drink plenty of water in a day. Drink eight to ten glasses of water a day can reduce the risk of stretch marks considerably. Water will flush out harmful toxins in your body and may help your skin to come back to the normal tone after the stretch.
- Warm-up your body: You will not be able to do exercise during your pregnancy depends on your body condition. It is still essential that you maintain the shape during pregnancy. Keeping you fit may reduce the risk of stretch mark deeply.
- Stay fit with well-balanced diet: Healthy balanced diet adds credit to the baby that it receives nutrients needed for the healthy growth. If you are not able to follow any other preventive measures, you can at least stick on to your healthy balanced diet with vitamins and minerals.
- Apply coconut oil: Coconut oil is one of the best moisturizers naturally. Avoid oil with fragrances and chemicals that may reduce the overall benefit.
- Use of Gelatin: It is one of an excellent way to prevent stretch marks. Collagen formation is imperative to provide flexibility of your skin. Therefore, you should have more food that contains gelatin. You can use gelatin powder in soups and fresh juices that can reduce the stretch marks to a great extent.
Is there any medical risk?
It’s quite common and natural among during pregnancy. They don’t have any negative impact on the health of your body. It is better to go after natural control measure rather than artificial chemical based.
As your pregnancy goes, there is a chance of getting stretch mark naturally. However, there is no proven way to stop it completely. Ensure your stretch marks in your earlier trimester and follow the preventive measures to make them appear less noticeable. One of the best solutions for curing stretch marks is applying Dermelastic serum if used continuously can steadily fade the marks even the scars.
Stretch marks, if not adequately addressed can kill the joy of your newly acquired status of motherhood. If you think, it will fade off over a period then you have to cut a sorry figure. It is tough to get rid of the marks naturally if they start appearing. Therefore, you need to plan your food, exercise within the permitted level during pregnancy, applying moisturizing creams, or vitamin E oils can help you to control the appearance of stretch marks. Using stretch mark creams can help you to reduce the appearance of stretch marks and you can use it as a preventive measure. The stretch marks creams have the ability to penetrate deep into the skin, supple the dermis, and maintain the collagen and elastin level of the skin.
So no more worries for would be moms and all the best wishes for your motherhood with excellent surmise and excitement!